Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I need a cupcake recipe that is healthy for dogs. Any ideas?

My boyfriend and his boxer have the same birthday. August 5th. And we are inviting his sister and parents dogs over for a doggie bday party. I need dog friendly cupcake ideas. Thanks.I need a cupcake recipe that is healthy for dogs. Any ideas?
Check out these recipes.





http://www.bullwrinkle.com/Assets/Recipe鈥?/a>I need a cupcake recipe that is healthy for dogs. Any ideas?
I just checked out a book about making dog food from the library, and it claims they are ';vet-approved';. Anyway, this recipe was included. It's actually for muffins, but I figured it was close enough. I have no idea if you really want to go through all this, but I figure you can decide that.





1.5 cup oat flour


1 cup oat bran


1 cup rolled oats


2 tsp cinnamon


2 tsp baking soda


1 egg, whisked


1/3 cup honey


3 Tbs sunflower oil


3/4 cup milk





Preheat oven to 425 F. Spray a 12-muffin pan with nonstick spray. Mix dry ingredients in one bowl. Blend wet ingredients (minus milk) in separate bowl. Add milk to dry ingredients, then add all wet ingredients. Mix well. Fill muffin pan, cups 3/4 full. Bake for 15-20 min. Cool before serving. Store extras in freezer.





Hope that helps.
Chicken breast covered in duck pate as icing.





Anything flour, i.e grain based is bad for dogs, as they can't digest it.


Icing, raw sugar, isn't good for them, although it isn't harmful in small quantities either.





Just give the dog a doggie cupcake made of animal.
idk

No comments:

Post a Comment