Friday, July 30, 2010

Healthy Low fat/Low calories boneless chicken recipes?

I have a lot of boneless chicken in my freezer and I was wondering what are some delicious low fat/low calorie dinner recipes that I can make with them.





I am also trying to loose weightHealthy Low fat/Low calories boneless chicken recipes?
In my opinion, low sugar Marinades are your secret weapon here. This way you won't have to saute them in butter or oils, but the flavor will be drenched in your chicken overnight! Grilling or baking would be your best cooking styles for low fat, combined with lots of vegetables, fresh herbs, low sodium stocks or broths, and simple seasonings. Some of your more complex seasonings (i.e., McCormick's Chicken Seasoning, for example only) is full of salt and preservatives and ';other ingredients';, and that does not vote well for Low Fat/Caloric intake, although I love this seasoning, I use it sparingly. Now, they are coming out with low sodium ones, thank God but I'm fan of either store bought marinades with a smaller list of chemical inducements or my own ones. I wish you the best of luck eating healthier and losing fat but gaining muscle by exercising and being more active!Healthy Low fat/Low calories boneless chicken recipes?
Prepare your chicken and coat in a mixture of flour and garlic/rosemary, or other seasonings you like; dip in egg and then coat in flour again. Lay down a tiny bit of oil in the pan, enough to coat the bottom, and being to fry.





Then, put some white rice on to boil in some chicken broth (you can use a bouillon cube). Cut up red peppers, mushrooms, and carrots, and add snowpeas; add to the chicken cooking and stir, making sure to flip the chicken over. Sprinkle some fresh or dried garlic over the mixture and cook until the chicken is done. Serve atop the rice and you're done.








Also, try grilled chicken sandwiches. Grill your chicken and add it to toasted bread with lettuce, tomatoes, and light mayonaise. It's delicious and so easy to make.





Good luck!
Stir frys with chic broth and white wine oregano,garlic, lemon pepper


and lots of veggies

No comments:

Post a Comment