Monday, July 26, 2010

Recipes that are cheap, healthy, and quick!?

My family is on a very small budget like most these days.. I have a baby so i don't have a lot of time to spend with dinner and my husband and I are trying to eat better. I feel like eating healthy is so expensive (organic stuff) Can anyone help me out??Recipes that are cheap, healthy, and quick!?
I really like this site, because you can pick your favorites and keep them in a folder there. It's free and people rate the recipes so I only try the 4 or 5 star ones. I don't know if you use green onion tops, but if you buy a bunch at the store you can come home and plant the whole bunch and they will keep growing so you can cut them off and more grows. I know I've saved money doing this. If your climate is warm they will last all year. Also, garlic or squash/zucchini planted from seed is very easy to grow.Recipes that are cheap, healthy, and quick!?
This site give you all types of recipes for ground meat which is really cheap. Lots of recipes you can make ahead of time and bake at the last minute or you can make ground beef in 3 pounds and use one third of it for a recipe. You can use th either thirds for next couple of days or freeze and use the following week. Check it out, I make ground beef in bulk all the time.





http://www.easy-groundmeat-recipes.com/





Here's the page for making for making meat mixes for different recipes.





http://www.easy-groundmeat-recipes.com/E鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment