Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Do you have a good healthy, quick and easy recipe that I can bring to school that you would like to share?

I am a full time college student and i work part time on top of it. I would love to bring a healthy meal to school everyday but it needs to be sometning i can make the night before because I leave the house at 7 in the morn! ThanksDo you have a good healthy, quick and easy recipe that I can bring to school that you would like to share?
-turkey wrap...cheese, turkey, lettuce, any veggies, ranch and wrap it in saran wrap





-apple %26amp; bring a small cup with peanut butter to dip it in (cover with saran wrap as well)





-crystal light packetsDo you have a good healthy, quick and easy recipe that I can bring to school that you would like to share?
try dried fruits, you can buy several different flavors (dried: apples, cherries,pineapple,rasins ,bananas and ect.)


also add chocolate chips, or better yet chocolate yogart covered rasins.


I made this for my daughters class, it was a big hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment