Monday, July 26, 2010

Any healthy new years party recipe?

I'm beginning to eat healthy and I'm having a party at my house for new years. Does anyone have any easy to make healthy food ideas?Any healthy new years party recipe?
when i do my veggie trays i always use non fat sour cream and a packet of ranch dressing mix to make dip most people don't notice any difference.Any healthy new years party recipe?
heres a site im sure you are to love,LOL and live longer





jan
Here is one I just made.





Layered Taco Dip





1 can (16 oz.) TACO BELL HOME ORIGINALS Refried Beans (use fat free)





1 cup BREAKSTONE'S (reduced fat or fat free)





1 cup TACO BELL HOME ORIGINALS Thick 'N Chunky Salsa





1/4 cup chopped green onions





1/4 cup sliced pitted ripe olives





1/4 cup sliced jalapeċ¸½o peppers





SPREAD refried beans on large serving plate; top with layers of sour cream %26amp; salsa.





SPRINKLE with green onions, olives and jalapenos. Refrigerate until ready to serve.





I served it with the Baked Scoops!

No comments:

Post a Comment