Monday, July 26, 2010

Where can i find healthy nutritious meal recipes online? help me!!!!?

I visit http://allrecipes.com. It's not specifically for healthy recipes, but they have a ';healthy living'; link on the side you can check out. I just search for particular recipes and then I modify them if I need to in order to make them healthier. Where can i find healthy nutritious meal recipes online? help me!!!!?
this is a super hit recipe, which everyone loves!


Panner delight (cottage cheese)- heat a little olive oil. put cumin seeds if u have. saute onions. add 2 tbsp of ketchup. add chilli powder. put low-fat cottage cheese cubes. let it all blend.





have soupy meals. keep stock handy. put chicken and veg pieces in stock. let it come to a boil. 0 fat and power-packed.

No comments:

Post a Comment