Monday, August 23, 2010

Healthy Recipes?

I'm looking to start eating more healthy.





I really like italian foods, pastas, and really any grains. I'm also really big on fruit and love salad.





I'm overall not that pick-y of an eater, i'm NOT a vegetarian or vegan, so no worries there. I just need something thats going to taste good, be good for me and not be overly exspensive.





Any ideas?Healthy Recipes?
www.allrecipes.com





This website has thousand of recipes and you can search for healthy ones...also the recipes are rated and users share their ideas on how to they tweaked the dish to their liking.....it is an AWESOME website for any level of cooking.Healthy Recipes?
I bought a book called the 40-30-30 formula diet. It mainly teaches you how to eat healthy. I have loved all the recipes in it and they all make me feel like I'm eating healthy and have more energy.
Every one need good health.For that we have to take good natural food like fruits and drinking water 6 liters per a day.In fruits apple is number one in increasing blood cells.Don't forget to take season fruits.These are all not expensive also and easy to implement.





Regards,


John
For tips on how to lose weight at home without exercising


u can refer to dis website


http://detoxloseweight.blogspot.com/


and u ll find so many tips for weight lose n detox diets...try them n lose weight easily

No comments:

Post a Comment