Saturday, August 21, 2010

Does this sound like a yummy (and healthy) recipe for nachos?

A handful of triscuits, a dash of shredded cheese, LOTS of sliced tomatoes ( I effin love tomatoes), some pickles, and maybe some jalapenos with tons of salsa.Does this sound like a yummy (and healthy) recipe for nachos?
that sounds totally delicious recipe.


in fact, i'm gonna go try that right now.


=].Does this sound like a yummy (and healthy) recipe for nachos?
That sounds like a yummy alternative to the traditional! You could even do some of those special flavor triscuts and lots of other veggies like cilantro and olives and cucumbers and bell peppers.
A dash of cheese? You gotta be kiddin me! Haha!





Come on... You know the cheese is the most important part on the nachos!
Pickles on nachos? Are you pregnant?
You have my permission to just eat triscuts and salsa.
no
mm i lovee tomatoes too


sounds good
can I have some?? lol..I LOVE tomatos as well

No comments:

Post a Comment