Saturday, August 21, 2010

Healthy ';diet'; food recipes? PLEASE ANSWER QUICK!?

Hi, I'm 12 and I'm not fat or anything, but I've gained weight and I just want to get back to my my skinny self! I never had fat on my stomach before and I do now. I'm gonna exercise more and stuff but I need some healthy foods to eat. NO LINKS PLEASE! I just want things straight from you! Also what would be a god daily exercise plan? And recipes are good but maybe just some Regular natural foods that I can eat??? THANKS SO MUCH! Pleeeaaaase answer I really need help!Healthy ';diet'; food recipes? PLEASE ANSWER QUICK!?
Tuna sandwich on 100% whole wheat bread, substitute regular mayo for fat free or low fat, little bit of salt and pepper and you can add some little bits of pickle too, it tastes really good that way. Tuna has little calories and lots of protein its pretty healthy. And any berrys are good for shakes because they have tons of antioxidants, bananas are good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment