Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Anyone know a cheap healthy fast recipe I can make tonight?Daughter is hungry and I am tired?

A bag of frozen tortelini, a bag of frozen Birds Eye stir fry veggies, and a jar of Alfredo sauce. Boil %26amp; drain the pasta %26amp; veggies together, drain %26amp; add sauce.Anyone know a cheap healthy fast recipe I can make tonight?Daughter is hungry and I am tired?
Rice and butter with a slice of bread. Water to drink.Anyone know a cheap healthy fast recipe I can make tonight?Daughter is hungry and I am tired?
boil Noodles with tomatoes,eggs and meat


It is easy and tasty and nutrient!


My baby likes it very much!
....Frozen vegetables, diced onion, sliced hot dog, and 1 box of Mac and cheese made with non-fat milk. Real butter not margarine. Good luck! You can use ground turkey or ground sirloin - cooked and drained ....in place of the hot dog.
soup
  • skin blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment