Monday, November 21, 2011

I need some recipes for a healthy diet.. please help!?

Need some recipes!!!





Like Tell me what I can do to all types of foods like eggs, take out the yolks, what else can I do?I need some recipes for a healthy diet.. please help!?
Hi,


check out on PBS:


Zonya's Health Bites


Delicious TV: Totally Vegetarian


Christina Cooks


Healthy Flavors.





Food Network:


Healthy Appetite with Ellie Krieger.





They also all have websites, with links to other healthy eating resources.


Happy eating!!!I need some recipes for a healthy diet.. please help!?
Check out http://www.highclassrecipes.com


They have some great recipes.
Instead of using white rice, try brown rice. And bread, instead of eating white bread, eat wholemeal, or better still granary with all the seeds in. Use wholewheat pasta, not durham wheat. Use sweetener instead of sugar. Eat a lot less processed foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment