Monday, November 21, 2011

Any natural, home-made recipes for healthier skin?

I'm constantly trying to get healthier skin, whether it be battling acne or just trying to make my skin feel better. I'm wondering if there are any recipes or techniques out there that would help me, that I could whip up at home, and wouldn't cost me an arm and a leg.Any natural, home-made recipes for healthier skin?
To keep my skin soft and hydrated I blend two strawberries with two tablespoons of honey and put it on my face for five minutes. It leaves my skin glowing. Try it!Any natural, home-made recipes for healthier skin?
first things first, if you want to start clearing up your acne at home, you have to start with your diet. a no grain diet is key to not having acne. also, drinking plenty of water is important. also, my favorite all natural products to use on my acne prone %26amp; senstive skin is Burt's Bees. they have a lot of great stuff for face, hair %26amp; body that will not irriate my skin or dry out my hair either.





http://www.mercola.com/2003/aug/23/acne.鈥?/a>





http://www.mercola.com/2004/aug/28/acne_鈥?/a>





http://www.burtsbees.com
there r a number but if u r proned to acne, it might not b advisable for u too use them coz some might coz breakouts. just stick to the normal routine using the normal products other than home recipes


these r some of them:


- apply oats+milk paste as mask


- honey or avocado mask


- slices or potatoes or cucumbers as eye mask


- fresh, mashed papaya as mask

No comments:

Post a Comment